Friday, July 10, 2009

Hidden

I am entering in another Photo Contest at Cat's Corner. This time the theme is "Hidden". When I was browsing through my photos on my computer I came across this one and thought that it fit the theme perfectly!





This picture was taken October of last year at the Rocky Creek Corn Maze. There hadn't been much rain for the corn to grow, but it was still tall enough to where you couldn't really see over the top. This is my sister a few rows across from me, jumping up for the shot!

So head on over to Cat's Corner to enter your photo too! Submissions will close at midnight (GMT) Sunday July 19th; she will then open a poll to choose a winner.

3 comments:

Sweet CuddleCakes said...

OMGoodness! I absolutely love this pic!

Meredith said...

Fantastic picture!! Did you do anything to enhance the color?

Southern Girl said...

I did enhance the colors a bit in Photoshop.