Thursday, July 2, 2009

Awesome Feedback

I love getting feedback from my customers! I guess everyone does. It always gives me "the warm and fuzzies" to hear how happy they are when they receive their orders - I always save those emails that I get! I love to hear about how they opened the box and gasped because they loved the wreath so much, or to hear that the wreath matches the colors in their home so well! I just received a very sweet email from my latest customer and I just wanted to share my excitement with you!

I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe Independence Day!
I know that I will be taking lots of pictures to share with you!

2 comments:

AMIdesigns said...

It's great to receive positive feedback isn't it? Mind you, your work is gorgeous, so I'm not surprised :D

Trendy Bindi's Boutique LLC said...

Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that you have a Fabulous Blog award waiting at our blog. You can stop by and pick it up anytime!
Have a lovely Fourth!
Kerry