Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's In a Name

Usually after I finish a wreath, I come up with a clever name for it. The names describe the wreaths and give them a sort of personality or individuality. Sometimes the names just pop into my head, but other times I really have to think of one. This time I was trying to think of a name for a completely different wreath and this name popped into my head - You Had Me At Yellow. This was the first time that I had actually come up with a name for a wreath that hadn't even been created yet. I knew that I had to make a yellow, cute springtime wreath to fit this clever name. Here is what I created; an oval shaped wreath filled with bright yellows and accented with cool blues.






























6 comments:

meem12 said...

that's the perfect name... i love it!

Meredith said...

So cute! And you should know that EVERY single time I see a new creation of yours I actually let out a gasp! You are so talented!!

KayzKreationz said...

That is a beautiful wreath and I love the name.
http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com
http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com

kimforbeads said...

Great wreath, love the spring yellow.

hollyzhobby said...

The wreath is gorgeous and the name is fantastic. I love it!

Anonymous said...

really pretty - nice work!