Thursday, August 13, 2009

Featured on Etsy's "The Storque"

Southern Girl Weddings was featured on Etsy's Blog "The Storque". I am so excited!

Here is the bouquet that was featured:


It is truly one of my favorites. I love the magnolias and how realistic they look and feel.

This morning I noticed that I was getting an unusual amount of views and hearts, so I looked for a reason why and saw that sure enough I was featured. You can read the article here. It is a lovely article about weddings and even though I am already married, I just love looking at wedding pictures and finding inspiration for some of my bouquets!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats!!

...and the best part of all- it stays on there FOREVER!

Ms. Rabbit said...

So pretty! I went to college in VA and they remind me of the magnolia bushes outside my dorm...sigh!
Gorgeous blog!


http://powerupbadges.blogspot.com