Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Black Forest Cake
2-20 oz. cans cherry pie filling
2-9 inch chocolate cake layers, baked and cooled
3 cups Cool Whip
1 can vanilla frosting
Split each cake layer in half, so you end up with four layers. Place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spread with 1 cup of the Cool Whip; top with ¾ cup of the cherry topping. Top with second cake layer, 1 cup Cool Whip and ¾ cup of cherry topping; top with third cake layer. Frost cake sides with the vanilla frosting; with the remaining frosting, place into a pastry bag fitted with a star pipe. Pipe around top and bottom edges of the cake. Spoon the remaining cherry topping over the top of the cake. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
O is for Over night hospital stays:- Only staying with family, never me in the hospital
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Jacaranda Designs is hosting a lovely giveaway on her blog right now. The earrings that she's giving away are so adorable - they are little "Blue Egg Birds Nest Earrings"! Check out her giveaway here: http://jacarandagal.blogspot.com/2009/04/its-giveaway-time-again.html and leave your comment for a chance to win!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Patiently awaiting the egg hunt.
Searching for more eggs.
Yes, they bury the eggs too! I told you they were hardcore!
Monday, April 13, 2009
So...I am continuing the Pay It Forward here on my blog!
Here are the Rules:
1. Be one of the first three bloggers to "follow" my blog and leave a comment at the end of this post, which entitles you to one of the handmade hair accessories that I design.
2. Winners must post this challenge on their own blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who "follow" you and leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift you send can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love
5. If you are not one of the Top Three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Please start your own 'Pay It Forward chain', and encourage your blogging friends to do the same.
And, I would be most pleased if you could just join in the fun!!
Leave your comments now!! And remember to include your email address so that I will be able to contact you!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009